Sunday, March 31, 2019

little things

L has picked up some phrases that are strange to me.
"I forgive you."  "I promise."  I'm not sure if B is teaching him that or what.  I don't make promises except covenants.  We do forgive though.

He's trying to learn the ILY and I'm often amused at what he comes up with.  He'll hold up some combination of 3 fingers and say "This means I love you!"  He's awesome like that.

L loves to use his finger as an avatar.  We hug our index fingers together.  They talk, play tag, and hide and seek.  He's very into that sort of play.

Yesterday he was eating a popcickle and lP said "Popcicle, go into the cave (l's mouth) to which L replied "It's dangerous!"

I love his imagination.  He has a real friend in lP and B for all the imaginative play a kid needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment