Friday, October 4, 2019

gold bug and climbing bug

 L loves animals.  He loves to go play with these kittens every week while lP and B are at piano. 
 I cleaned up these books and tucked them away thinking nobody needed them since they were all on the floor.  Within 10 minutes he had them pulled out so he could search for gold bug.  L needs these books.  That's ok.
 The library has some awesome little kid toys.  I'm very grateful for the wonderful programs and friends of the library organization.
L climbs.  I try and stay calm.  He pushes my ability though.  I don't have any pictures of how high he can get in the verbina tree at this park.  I don't want to do anything to make him not focus on holding on and remaining aware of his situation when he's 20 feet high on spindly branches.  But he is easily the best climber in a family of climbers.  It's hard to stay calm.  I just say "Oh good!  Now show me you can get down.  Good!  I knew you could!"

No comments:

Post a Comment