Friday, November 2, 2018

Potty Training

L is 3+ a few months.  I've been watching and waiting for the optimal time to potty train him.  The trouble is I can't remember how the other 4 were potty trained.  My sister in law works in a child care center so I got some good tips from her.  And it seems with L able to take his clothes on and off, it may be time. 

Wednesday we were helping a neighbor trim the bushes at the entry to the neighborhood.  B needed to potty so I sent him into the bushes.  L said "I need to potty too." and proceeded to pull everything off.  He didn't potty, but he did show that he's very interested and ready to learn.

Last night he went potty int the pot and got a treat.  He also peed all over the shorts in the process so M was trying to put new shorts on him.  He said he already went potty and wanted a diaper.

This morning he put on dinosaur underwear and has pottied once so far.  We do "Potty treats" which are equivalent to jelly beans.  When the little one potties everyone gets a treat.  Everyone is involved and enthusiastic about getting little one to potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment